Bartender is good,
I'd swap auctioneer out for Auctionator (easy) or Tradeskillmaster (hard)
DBM is good,
TomTom is good and try out Handynotes along with the legion addons.
Recount is a little dated and a little buggy for my liking, try swapping it out for Details!
As for other addons I'd recommend to anyone:
* Atlasloot - Shows you where loot drops so you can farm there specifically.
* Postal - Makes everything in your mailbox better and easier.
* World Quest Tracker - My favourite legion addon so far, means i have to spend less time looking for good loot in my world quests I can just make it show me the ones giving me loot and artifact power without all the shit pet battles and dungeon ones!
* MoveAnything - Great for customising your UI if you prefer to use the default unit frames. Disable this if you choose to use another Unit Frames addon though.
* Ovale - Spell prioritys, it basically gives you a basic rundown on your spell rotation live whilst you're fighting. Its certainly not perfect so take it with a pinch of salt but could give you a good idea how to play your class.
* GTFO - Stop standing in fire and painful shit you fools. Airhorn based god of an addon.
Personal UI addons:
* SCT - Great for keeping an eye on damage and buffs, handles everything better than the default UI and has a bunch of presets you can try.
* Kui Nameplates - Really good looking nameplates.
* Shadowed Unit Frames - Makes the unit frames look nice, super simple.
* Gladius - PvP Unit Frames, great for those who like to arena, tracks all sorts of things.
* MountFarmHelper - Missing a mount? This will tell you where to farm it.
* EnemyGrid - OP as fuck for any dot class, basically raid frames for enemies nearby.
* Whipped - Addon for Demonology warlocks to keep track of their pets. Super handy and made by a friend!
Lastly I'd 100% recommend the curse addon client, it makes updating and installing addons so much easier. I have the premium version but i do have a crack that i think might work for the current version but im not too certain.