What you posted is a pretty solid build. I just threw this together with a 1060 and still hit a very similar price to what you've got.
Benefits of yours:
- Windows included
- Built for you
- Much better graphics card
Benefits of mine:
- Larger storage for SSD (you'll burn through 120gigs quicker than you realise)
- Larger HDD because it's only like £70 in total for a 3tb one, cut back on it if you don't need it
- The sexiest case in the whole wide world
- Super sexy motherboard too, to match your super sexy case (Also expensive motherboard, could cut back on this and make more room in your budget).
- Larger PSU from a bit more of a known brand, I'm not sure if your superflow one is modular or not, but the one I linked is fully modular.
There's a lot of money to save by building it yourself, and if you order from scan, you can actually insure the products from yourself. I think it's called scansure, if you damage something while putting it in you can send it back and get the part swapped. But honestly, it's hard to go wrong. As long as you're more careful than I am with CPU pins on the mobo, you'll be absolutely fine. My point is that it's worth building the same PC over on SCAN, look at the price difference, if it's minimal then screw it go with Overclockers, if it's a decent difference even with scansure then SCAN makes sense.
Here is the same build I linked earlier, but with a 1070